Hiya Max,
funnily enough I too was looking at Embperl the other day for a project but
I wasn't a 100% convinced of it and so decided to stick with CGI and then
convert later if I needed.

I think Embperl is much happier if running with mod_perl/registry - I think
you 'can' run it outside mod_perl but this isn't really a prod env option.

Session handling looks like its already intergrated in
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Embperl.pod.7.html#Session_handling

I don't know what time/project constraints your under but if, for example,
you need to get this done soon and the HTML isn't gonna change every 5 mins
and its gonna be you doing the changes, you may as well embed the HTML code
into the CGI scripts you currently have.

Are you saying that the HTML code is commion to the different CGI scripts?
You can still do this - you could, for example write a simple module which
all scripts 'use' and then print your HTML from there....

Have you looked at the CGI scripts? Are you confident you can alter them?
You must have spotted where the old HTML code is - should simply be a matter
of replacing that code.

regards

Joel