At 01:53 30/01/02, Jeff wrote:
>You other alternative and what I would recommend is to download the
>win32 version of Apache.  It's free and it's one of the most widely used
>web servers out there so it wouldn't hurt to play around with it a bit.

Apache is excellent software, but you might have troubles with it on W98:
it's only been properly tested for Win NT / 2000 family, not 95 / 98.

I use the Xitami web server on 98 and have found it very straightforward
and unproblematic. (It's also free.) Have a look at:

http://www.xitami.com/

best,

Mo

Mo Holkar