Hi!

I am using one script to secure the members area and offer several
search functions for am mysql database. another script offers the
possibility to update data in this database. Botth scripts require the
user to ennter name, lastname and password.
Now I want to enable the user to get straight to the update function
without having to enter name, lastname and password (he already entered
one time) again.

How can I pass those already collected values on to another script using
a link (a href)?
Or how can i do that at all?

Thanks for your help,

Sven