On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] opined:

:With mine, there is nothing beyond what I described.  The hash structure I gave you
:below, that's
:it.  Form.pm takes the input, makes a hash with it, and if you understand how to use
:a hash and
:array ref, your set.  Its just a hash, no objects, no functions, just a hash.
:
:So you use:
:
:use Form.pm
:my %input = Form();
:
:and your done.  All the data is sitting in the hash %input.  You can at that point do
:anything you
:want to with it.
:
:Like I say, simple and efficient.

can you limit upload sizes?
can you disable uploads altogether?
how does it handle errors, especially during file uploads?
can you exclude undefined parameters from the parameter list?
does it have a debug mode?