Hello,

Well for my next project I'm trying to build an interactive calendar
system using Perl/CGI.

I've got it all worked out on paper...almost, but I can't figure out how
to get the script to actually fill in the table of boxes which represent
the days of the month.  That is to say, how can I get the script to
figure out that the 1st of July this year was a Monday?  Anyone know of
any example scripts or snippets of code I could look at for this
project?

Thanks,
Roger