Gunther, et al --

...and then Gunther Birznieks said...
%
% At 08:55 AM 7/10/2002, David T-G wrote:
% >
% >searching (fruitlessly) for a calendar that will print multi-day events
% >in a lined-up bar across the days instead of jumbling events together.
% >Will yours work for me?
%
% Our calendar does something like this within our day view. We call it a
% "chunking algorithm" to allow events to span different hours and overlap

Good name; quite descriptive.

% with other events within the same day while looking nice.

Exactly.

%
% Our month and week views do not do this same chunking (the events are just

Ah.

% repeated) but the general chunking algorithm could probably be reused in
% our month and week views if this was something you were keen on.

That's good to know.

%
% It's part of the downloads on http://www.extropia.com/

Thanks; I'll save the bookmark!

extropia sounds very familiar; hmmm...  Ah!  Yep; I hit the Selena web
page when looking for web-based calendars back in '98 or so :-)  Perhaps
it's time I visited again.

%
% Later,
%     Gunther