Dear Wiggins,
Thanks :)
It looks like it was my fault!
It's just that I see this issue coming up in a lot of newsgroups, and forums.
I see a lot of people ask questions, and once in a while some wise guy throws
something out there!
Once again, sorry :)

Soheil

Miscommunication I think is at the root. The way you stated the problem:

<quote>
I kind of know how it's supposed to be done I m just not sure who to
write the code.
</quote>

With the use of the phrase "who to write the code" implies that you had
developed your proposed solution but were looking for someone else to
actually right the code, which is why I suggested looking at the other
list.  I was not trying to imply that you shouldn't right the code or
that we would not help with:

1) optimizations
2) problems you encountered related to your own development

However having gone down this road I think you may have had a typo:

"who" should have been "how" and all of a sudden your sentence takes on
a whole new meaning.  All about the attention to details....

to bad there isn't a

use strict::English

built into mail clients :-).........

Certainly not trying to discourage upcoming Perl programmers, but we
have had posts before that were more suited to the jobs list than the
help list.

good luck with the project...........

http://danconia.org