Joel> After you have install image magick, the basic syntax is...

Joel>           use Image::Magick;
Joel>           $p = new Image::Magick;
Joel>           $p->Read(..your main image...);

Joel>           $p->Scale(width=>$required_width, height=> $required_height);

Joel>           $p->Write(..your scaled image...)

Joel> your only trickyish part is keeping the projection right when
Joel> you scale the image, however, for a start, the above code can
Joel> get you going.

No, it's not tricky.  Unless you work really hard at it, your image
is always scaled in proportion, such that the width and the height
fit a maximum of the sizes listed above.  It's just (dare I say) magic!

Let me illusrate:  if an image is 75x150, and you ask for a 25x25 version,
you get a 12x25 version, which is the same proportions, but both
numbers are smaller than 25.