Hi all,

Searched the archives for an answer to this, but nothing seems to answer the right question.

My basic page has three frames. The top frame contains global navigation and never changes. The left frame (side.html, name=leftFrame) contains a "console" for want of a better word. The main frame contains a dynamic page generated by a CGI. I want the user to click on an login tag in the console and the form to appear in the main frame. So far so good, done that. When the login is successful, I want the contents of the left frame to be replaced by a new, personalised console and the contents of the right frame to be replaced by the original dynamic page.

My question is this, How do I get the CGI to output one set of data to the left frame and then rerun a different CGI with the main frame as the target?

Dave

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]