It was Wednesday, December 03, 2003 when Casey West took the soap box, saying:
: I'm beta-testing a robot that searches Google when new questions are
: posed to the beginners' lists.  I have no idea if it will be useful.
: :-)
:
: I'm going to watch it closely and hope it is.  I'll remove it if I
: find that it does a bad job.

Thank you for your timely and useful responses, they're under
consideration.  Until a decision has been reached (and re-coded), the
bot will be temporarily suspended.

  Casey West

--
"I'm just glad it'll be Clark Gable who's falling on his face and not
Gary Cooper."