Hi all,

I have a script that receives certain data from an html form, processes them, then submits the processed data to another script. Problem is, I want it to do so without having to click anything anymore. It would have been easy if all the data it needs to submitted can be submitted as regular parameters -- this way I can just do a redirect with the key-value pairs included in the url. Unfortunately, one data is too long so it has to be submitted as a hidden element. So unless I missed something in my research, I cannot use redirect.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Johann