Hi there!

Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

Johann Tagle wrote:
Then not just check for success or failure, but retrieve the output
from the other program.

I wish I could. But as mentioned, the 3rd-party program does not give any output, but instead redirects to and passes data to my other script. No way to change that.

This is what is supposed to happen:

1.  User sends data to my script using an html form
2.  My script (the one I want to modify) processes data, then calls
a 3rd-party script
3.  3rd-party script processes data, then calls another local
script of mine.

*Another* local script? You shouldn't overdo it. ;-)  Just let the
first script retrieve the output from the 3rd-party script by help of
LWP::UserAgent, and have it display it.

Again, I wish I could. Wait, since the 3rd-party script does a redirect to my other script, maybe I can get the output of that instead? Yuck, looks ugly, but if that's my only choice, so be it. But is that my *only* choice? =)

Johann