Hey Bill,

I have never grabbed the .zip files from ActiveState.  I always just
run PPM and let it get the files...  I believe you can do it manually,
I just have never had a reason to try.  At a guess, you may have
problems locating the .ppm file?

Tuesday, July 03, 2001, 10:53:38 AM, my MUA believes you used
Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19) to write:

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! (http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/) eMail v1.53d