Hi Bill

I had faced this problem earlier I don't know why it is not installing the
module if downloaded to the local machine but when you are connected to
internet and when you try installing, it works properly. I have installed
modules from behind proxy / firewall.
If you find the solution please let me know.

Regards

Joel

At 10:05 AM 7/3/2001 -0400, Conrad, Bill (ThomasTech) wrote:
>Hi All
>
>         Has anyone used ActivePerl's Perl Package Manager to install CPAN
>packages? I down loaded the Tk package and I am trying to install it locally
>with the following command
>
>         ppm install Tk.ppd
>
>and I get the following error:
>
>         Failed to load PPM_DAT file
>
>Can someone tell me what I need to do to correct this error.
>
>Thanks
>
>Bill Conrad

QuantumLink Communications, Bombay, India