  RD> You are always welcome to any help that we are able to offer here,
  RD> but please look first at your character issues before you try to
  RD> write software. We are quite happy to accept innocent failure, but
  RD> as long as all we have is lies to work with you cannot be
  RD> productive, no matter how hard we try.

  >> Thanks for your help, although it was not very helpful.

  RD> You are welcome to whatever we could offer you. But it is often
  RD> difficult to establish the true problem, even when the poster is telling
  RD> the truth.

  RD> Tell us your real name, and describe your problem. I promise we will try
  RD> to help.

you are so off base here. why don't you take a pill and come back in a
week. really, there is nothing the OP said or did that should have
warranted this kind of reply regardless of his name or situation.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  u...@stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------