  RD> OK, so what happened here guys?

you went way out of line.

  RD> Rob, why did you assume to 'use Ec' when it has never been
  RD> mentioned before on this thread? You also seem to have a lot of
  RD> insight into the problem before the mess of its declaration. Did
  RD> you get a private request for help and shovel it, malformed, into
  RD> beginners@perl.org?

  RD> Ken. All your post looks like is a chance to abuse your
  RD> colleague. That, as I said doesn't belong on this list. You should
  RD> be asking Perl questions here.

he did ask a perl question here. we get many lesser quality questions
all the time. sure he needed to be asked for more code and such. where
did your anger come from? it has no bearing on the posting or the
poster. his relationship with his colleague is his business.

and on top of it all, i answered the question with probably a correct
answer even given the meager amount of code.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  u...@stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------