dear Andy and all,

I opened and read the apache error log. it said there is an invalid character. And I think there is a unicode character. My question is also how to pass a unicode data from mysql to a browser through JSON.

in the mysql connection, I already enable utf8mb4, but I do not know how to enable specific charset in JSON.