Something occured to me the other day and I'm interested to know what
people's opinions are on this list. When I'm reading the camel or other
Perl books such as Perl and XML, the majority of the humour is related
to The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the
Galaxy. These are my favorite books. Is it

a) a coincidence
b) that they're so popular with people from all walks of life
c) a certain mentality which has something to do with why people take
to Perl

Or is it d, something I shouldn't be wasting my time thinking about so
move on (boring git).

ITM Business Solutions
Unit 4
Nine Trees Trading Estate
Morthen Road
Rotherham
S66 9JG

Reception
Tel: 01709 703288
Fax: 01709 701549

Help Desk
Tel:01709 530424
Fax: 01709 702159

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of
under applicable law.