Normaly I can install a module without a problem
ex. CPAN> install Bundle::CPAN

Now I am trying to install DBI and for some reason it seems to be failing on
the make portion of the install.  It seems to be looking for cc and I use gcc
any ideas?

Thanks
chuck

Mercantile Bankshares Corporation Confidential Electronic Mail:
persons to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged material. Copying, distributing, dissemination, reliance on,
or other use of the information by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete the entire message from any
computer.