Take a look at shroud

http://cpan.org/scripts/UNIX/System_administration/index.html

 -----Original Message-----
From:   dan [mailto:dan@;abovenet.org]
Sent:   Thursday, November 07, 2002 8:04 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Securing/Encrypting Source

Hi again!

It's occured to me with my perl program near completion, that the person
that's "hosting" my program isn't.. let's say.. "trustworthy enough" to not
steal source. So i'm looking for way(s) to secure/encrypt/compile my source
so it can't be stolen. It's running on a Linux system, with perl 5.8.0
installed. Any clues as to where I go from here?

dan