I may be missing something, but the doc for ENV says:

" Arrays are implemented in terms of split and join, using $Config::Config{path_sep}
as the delimiter. "

Now if i split this:

Foo = C:\foo\bar:D:\foo\bar

using:

use Env qw(@Foo);
print "$_\n" foreach (@Foo);

i guess it would print the whole Foo instead of printing 2 elements C:\foo\bar and
D:\foo\bar, because the $Config::Config(path_sep) is not ":" on windows.

-Sharad