Please don't top post...

> Hi all,
> i am  just curious -- is perl 6 coming with a compiler ?

This is a rather vague post, how do you really mean?

Essentially it is just not that simple, which is why the book is a good
resource for people to find out what Perl 6 is really all about, as it
is about much more than just a language with an interpreter...

Check out the links I provided in my other post for better information
about Perl 6. Specifically the article archive, but read from the bottom
up....

http://danconia.org