km <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:
> i am  just curious -- is perl 6 coming with a compiler ?

That depends on your definition of compiler.

It certainly has a compiler that creates byte code, just
as all of the current Perl versions. I don't know wether
it will have a compiler like PerlEx bundled.

What I know is that Perl 6 will have a cleaner separation
of compiler and virtual machine. In fact, Perl 6 and its
virtual machine Parrot are developed by different teams.

HTH,
Thomas