It was Friday, September 10, 2004 when Paul Johnson took the soap box, saying:
: On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 07:41:56PM -0400, Chris Devers wrote:
: > On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Reinhold Riedersberger wrote:
: >
: > >ich habe ein f?r mich seltsames Problem:
:
: > This is an English language list.
: >
: > Please pose your question in English, not German.
:
: I don't know about that.  Whilst it's true that the majority of
: questions will likely get better or faster answers if they are in
: English I see no reason to prohibit people from posting in other
: languages.  I would far rather see a well crafted question in a language
: other than English than a bad question in English, whether that is
: because the questioner's English is not very strong or because the
: questioner has not put in the effort to ask a good question.

Agreed.

The first response system doesn't discriminate, neither should we
(humans). :-)

  http://bfr.caseywest.com/archives/003131.html

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with ASP
You try to shoot yourself in the foot, however the most advanced thing