Ok ... in the spirit of universal Perl-ing, I'll try to translate the
below for the rest of us on the list!  I put my notes that are in the
code inside "--( )--" marks.  I'm not really good at this sort of
thing, but with the help of some "Google-ing" and what not, here goes

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:38:20 +0200, Reinhold Riedersberger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hallo  ,

Hello,

> ich habe ein für mich seltsames Problem:

I have a problem that is strange for me:

> Mit dem untenstehenden Programmteil habe ich früher (meine ich
> zumindest) erfolgreich eMails nebst CC versendet.

With the following program section I have successfully dispatched
emails together with CC before.

> Seit mir unbekannter
> Zeit wird aber nur noch der To-Empfänger amgemailt.

Since there are an unknown quantity of 'To-Recipients" time is however
only >amgemailt<.
  (I don't have any idea what amgemailt means!)

> Das CC erscheint
> dann dort zwar im Kopf, aber das Mail geht nicht dorthin.

The CC appears then there in the head, but the Mail does not go there.

> Es wird also
> nur ein Mail versendet.

Thus only one Mail is sent.

> Das gleiche wenn ich testweise die To-Zeile
> noch einmal kopiere.

  (I can't figure this line.  something like: )
The same thing if I (test point?  test-wise?) the To-Line still only copies.

> Es geht nur ein Mail raus, keine zwei.

Only one mail goes out, not two.
  (I'm assuming that "raus" was a typo for "aus", which means 'out'
... otherwise, I don't know what "raus" means!)

> Die
> Variablen sind korrekt "bestückt".

Those variables are correctly "equipped".

> Was mache ich falsch?

What mistake am I making?
  (or, "What am I doing wrong?)

>   open ( MAIL , "|$mailprog -t") || die "Kann $mailprog nicht öffnen!\n";
>
>   print MAIL "To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]";   # Dummy-Empfänger

--(Empfanger just means "recipient")--
>   print MAIL "Cc: $zieladressen\n";
                           --(ziel means goal, adressen = address)--
>   print MAIL "Subject: $thema-Anfrage\n";
                                 --(Thema= Topic, Anfrage = Inquiry)--
>   print MAIL "From: $email\n";
>   print MAIL "Reply-to: $email\n";
>   print MAIL "Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,\n\n";
                  --(Ladies and Gentleman)--
>   print MAIL "bitte erstellen Sie uns ein $thema-Angebot anhand der folgenden
> Angaben:\n\n";
                 --(Something like:  please provide us with a
topic-inquiry (quote?) )--
                 --(based on the following data)--

> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüssen