Thomas Bätzler wrote:
Gunnar Hjalmarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Some would suggest the use of the FindBin module. It does the right thing, but unfortunately it is known to be buggy.

Actually, I wish more modules were as "buggy" as FindBin ;-)

I.e. that they would work robustly for all of the common usage
cases and document exactly the cases in which they'd fail, like
http://search.cpan.org/~rgarcia/perl-5.10.0/lib/FindBin.pm#KNOWN_ISSUES

Ever tried to use FindBin in a program that is run under mod_perl?

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson