On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thomas Bätzler wrote:
>>
>> Gunnar Hjalmarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Some would suggest the use of the FindBin module. It does the right
>>> thing, but unfortunately it is known to be buggy.
>>
>> Actually, I wish more modules were as "buggy" as FindBin ;-)
>>
>> I.e. that they would work robustly for all of the common usage
>> cases and document exactly the cases in which they'd fail, like
>> http://search.cpan.org/~rgarcia/perl-5.10.0/lib/FindBin.pm#KNOWN_ISSUES
>
> Ever tried to use FindBin in a program that is run under mod_perl?

I believe that FindBin->again() allows it to work under mod_perl, now.

HTH,

--jay
This email and attachment(s): [ ] blogable; [ x ] ask first; [ ]
private and confidential

daggerquill [at] gmail [dot] com
http://www.tuaw.com http://www.downloadsquad.com http://www.engatiki.org

values of β will give rise to dom!