On Monday 19 March 2007, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> On 3/18/07, Shaheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On the latter point, perhaps the attached is of use? This is a
> > generalisation of a test document I originally got from someone on this
> > list...sorry, I forget who that was.
>
> Is the set of glyphs in the document complete ? ie Can this be put
> forward under appropriate licenses as *the complete (as on date) test
> case* when it comes to Bengali fonts ? If the answer to that is yes,
> then I'd suggest that this be done as soon as one can. Allows other
> organisations to standardise and measure their font completeness
> against this.

It should be close. I did not add the various punctuation and other symbols.

Since Bengali is not my first language (though it is my mother tongue!), the
real question for you native speakers is whether I got the tabluations of
conjunctions right/complete?

Once I get that sorted out, I'll go thorough and add any missing symbols or
odd conjuncts that don't fit the tabluation.

Thanks, Shaheed