On Tuesday 20 March 2007, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> Shaheed wrote:
> > It should be close. I did not add the various punctuation and other
> > symbols.
>
> Ok, so here's what I am trying to get at. On the 17th of this month I
> spent some time at C-DAC's TechShow at the Pune University Grounds
> [http://www.cdac.in/html/foundationday/techshow.asp] and realised that
> creating an authentic TestCase for fonts that can be (re)used by others
> under an appropriate licensing scheme could well be something that the
> Free Bangla Fonts project feels worthwhile

Sure, I get that. What I am saying is that I think I have done much of the
legwork, but need those with real Bengali expertise to suggest any omissions
or mistakes in what I have produced before I could feel confident that the
file I made up meets this need.

I'd like to get those substantive issues sorted before worrying about the
mechanical details of going through and making sure I have included all the
missing punctuation and other desiderata.

I hope that makes sense!