HI all,

I am a past horse addict too!! Always rode western or bareback. We lived
in town so in order to have my own horse I had to save and buy my own
horse and pay for all boarding etc myself.
I purchased my first Quarter Horse (yearling mare) when I was 16 or 17
years of age and trained her myself, then had a big ol ugly Appaloosa
gelding who was an ex barrel racer - he was spook proof and a great
trail horse but could get pretty wound up in an arena and my last horse
was a Quarter Horse filly right off of mom. She was a lovely gal and a
granddaughter of Blondy's Dude (for those of you who know bloodlines).
We did some Halter classes with her as a yearling (was 3rd at the
Futurity) and the next year she was in the Snaffle Bit classes (2nd in
front of a few TOP trainers!)
I placed her with a wonderful horse crazy gal when the dogs took over my
life!!!

Bernerly,
Angela Wagenblast
PS Met my husband at a bonfire party at the ranch I used to work at.