I have to go along with Mark Mohapp on this one.  Why do some on this list
IMMEDIATELY think the worst of someone "new" who questions something about
breeding their dog, or worse yet, has the NERVE to ask this list the BEST way
to place a puppy for which they currently do not have a forever home?  I
realize that the wording on the original request for help leads one to
believe this individual is somewhat uninformed about the ideal way to produce
and place Berners, but we don't know that for sure from the short message
posted to the list.  While a few of the responses were somewhat toned down
from what I have seen in the past, they still assume the worst about the
original poster.

While I no longer breed dogs, I have been there earlier in my life.  If we
want to educate the public about the proper way we believe our dogs should be
bred and placed, we need to approach them as mentors, not as police.  The
original poster cared enough to approach this list and ask for information
about how to find a home for a puppy.  She may be uninformed, but hardly
non-caring.

Anne Copeland, Flash,TDI/CGC (Berner, 8 1/2 yrs.) & Gypsy TDI/CGC(Rescue
Cavalier,1 3/4 yr.)
BMDCSEW Tracking Test Chair/Sec.
NE ILL       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ty's memorial page: http://www.geocities.com/workingyorkie/ty.html