Hi,

I have been breeding Berners since 1989 and have over the years interviewed
a lot of PPOs. It is my experience that those people who really want a
Berner will not mind the questions asked of them. They will readily offer
up information about themselves and want to visit and meet the dogs. People
who start out with "Do you have any puppies? How much?" do not elicit much
of a warm response from me. I am not selling potatoes and I'm not going to
be charitable and assume everyone is a great prospect until proven
otherwise.

For those that don't want to answer questions they can buy their puppies
from sources that don't care to know, just bear in mind that if a breeder
doesn't want too much information from you chances are they don't have much
to give back!

Rose Tierney
Sascha Kennel Perm.Reg'd.
Ottawa