Hi,
My stud dog was born on April 1st and registered Tertzo's Jester, I had an
old lass called Jessica and everytime we called Jester to go outside the
old girl would haul herself to her feet give us a look as if to say "I
don't need too" so we decided to give him a new call name. We tried Kramer
but puppy didn't remotely acknowledge that name and one day we observed him
listening to the catchy song sung by the Oscar Meyer Weiner kid on TV that
went"If I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner everyone would be in love with me" so
puppy became Oska (I shrink names down to four letters:-)

Rose T.