can I throw in an exception to the rule - I have an 11 year old INTACT male who is alive and well, his dad was intact when he was hit by a car at 11y3m...... and his mom was still intact at 12.5 when she died....... I know - this could be an exception but something to consider..... I know two very healthy intact 10 year old males........ and one who lived to be 13!

Molly and the gang
Charlottesville, VA