-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bernese Mountain Dog
Mailing List
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:54 PM
To: Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: BERNER-L digest 4322

                            BERNER-L Digest 4322

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) leg injuries
        by Radha Iyengar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: drafting
        by "Barbie Beck-Wilczek and Bill Wilczek - Wilczek Woodworks"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: AKC CHF Malignant Histiocytosis Fundraiser
        by "Dr. William B. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Bear - Malignant Histiocytosis
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  5) Mini-Pink's Gift to me - a Lesson to help others
        by Deb Tripp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: Elbows and Obedience Training
        by Rose Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: mast cell tumors..
        by Rose Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: drafting
        by Molly Bass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: BERNER-L digest 4321
        by "Ellen Lauber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Subject: DogtorJ.com
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11) golf club covers
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 12) eating wood
        by "Andrea Brin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) sleeping position
        by "Andrea Brin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: [Fwd: Invisable Fencing]
        by Denise Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Oregon Berner Owners!!!!  Meeting on Saturday! March 15th
        by "Lisa Ebnet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) RIP Spencer
        by "jean cheesman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Puppy games
        by Melissa Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Molly's Surgery
        by "Martha Hoverson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Your Breeder - Your Friend
        by Deb Tripp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Histio Roll Call
        by "jean cheesman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Blastomycosis - HELP
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 22) Berner Fetch!
        by "jean cheesman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: Histio Roll Call - The People Behind the Efforts
        by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Mast cell tumors
        by "Lisa D Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: AKC CHF Malignant Histiocytosis Fundraiser
        by "Cindy Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) RIP Katie, sadly lost to Histio!
        by "jean cheesman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) BMDC of Watchung Draft test: One more week to enter
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]