1) Feed separately. NO high value food or treat items in the mixed pack.
Period.
2) If it is a lot of talk and noise, I step back. If it is a true dogfight,
I break it up.
3) Not every male dog can tolerate other males or new males or young males
in his space--there are no male dog visitors allowed at my house, no male
fosters. We can meet other males just fine off the home turf. You may just
need to keep them separated for the summer. A pain, but safer for all.

Eileen Morgan
The Mare's Nest
http://www.enter.net/~edlehman

---