Hi Jorge,

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 9:12 PM Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain
View) <jorge.raba...@nokia.com> wrote:

> Hi Donald,
>
> Thank you for this.
> For the second question, I get from your answer that you will keep both
> encapsulations for the time being?

Well, once a draft is posted, it can't be changed, so the currently
posted -01 won't change but the -02 version that is being worked on
and is not yet posted eliminates the alternative encapsulation.

Thanks,
Donald
 1424 Pro Shop Court, Davenport, FL 33896 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com