Hi Adrian

I may have missed this in the draft but the solution for this failover
scenario is if each GW can only advertise itself, which I think that is
stated in section 3 then GW1 can only advertise itself via tunnel
encapsulation attribute and not GW2 as GW2 can only advertise itself when
it’s eBGP tie to the core comes Up.  Problem solved.

Kind Regards

Gyan