I've been looking through quite a few resources for Windows and have yet
to find an analagous Send-Q/Recv-Q statistic.  Winsock does not seem to
provide such statistics, nor do any Windows network diag utilites that
I've been able to find.  I can look a little more.

However, the more I think about this, the more I'm convinced the right
way to provide this capability is via wireless client (the SB itself).
Many network card providers also provide their own client diagnostic
tools for the same reason - its the only thing they can control in a
mixed environment.  It feels like the server should not have to go
through the OS to attempt to calculate how often the wireless client is
having trouble.

--
MrC