ModelCitizen;251311 Wrote:

> I'd like to be able to directly edit the favorites menu settings text
> file but can't find it. Where is it on a Windows system?

There's a file called favorites.opm which is either in your playlist
directory [if it exists and is writable, or in the cache folder which
has moved recently and I can't remember where it is..  I'll check if it
is not in your playlists folder]

As for drag-and-drop editing.  Favorites and alien use the same
mechanism which means you can drag and drop any items within the same
opml file.  What you can't do is take an item from a referred to opml
file and move it into the referring file. I think this is what you are
trying to do - worth looking at the opmls to be sure.  The reason alien
uses a set of linked opml files is so that you can add any one level of
them to your favorites.  Please add some feedback on the alien thread
about the menus which don't make sense though - I think this is an
alien problem.

--
Triode