ModelCitizen;252381 Wrote:
> You might be right. If so, I don't remember turning it on. However, I
> have just gone to look in the Extras page and can see no item called "
> OPML Playlist Browser & Editor" or indeed anything remotely like it.
> Does it have another name in Extras, or is it somewhere else?

Ah, just found it. In Extras it is part of the Favorites plugin, but on
the SC7 home page it's part of the Extras category, not the Favorites
category.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen