Sorry to extend this thread still further, but I have a question about
the formatting of the information shown in the 'Now Playing' section at
the top right hand side of the new default skin under SC7 (latest
nightly and all recent versions)

The information given here for the track currently playing seems a bit
strange.

For most tracks the format seems to be (although there are no labels):

Disc-Tracknum. Track  (in bold font)
Album (Year)
Composer, Album Artist, Track Artist

however, when the track being played is from a compilation album, the
final line changes to

Track Artist, Composer, Album Artist

For example, I get

1-1. Drive My Car
Rubber Soul (1965)
Lennon/McCartney, The Beatles, The Beatles

and

1-9. Mama
Virgin's 21st Anniversary Sampler (1983)
Genesis, Banks/Collins/Rutherford, Various Artists

I would really prefer the final line of information to simply show the
Track Artist, or at least include some labels to say what the other
information is.

Otherwise the information can just look silly and repetitive, eg

1-4. Ashes to Ashes
Scary Monsters (1980)
David Bowie, David Bowie, David Bowie

In all other places the information looks fine (eg in the Track info in
the left hand pane when proper labels are shown for all of the tag
information).

It it is relevant, I am using iTunes on Mac OSX and see the same
formatting under both Safari and Firefox.

Many thanks for all your work on this - overall the new skin is looking
great.

WhaleOil

--
WhaleOil