Thanks for all your answers, but I am getting terribly confused. Let's
take one of my albums:

Frank Sinatra's Duets. "Albumartist" is Frank Sinatra and songs are:

1. Title: The Lady Is A Tramp. Artist: Frank Sinatra, Luther VandRoss
2. Title: What Now My Love. Artist: Frank Sinatra, Aretha Franklin
and so on.

I want to see this album only under Frank Sinatra. It doesn't make
sense to have it mentioned under Aretha Franklin. I have already 30+
albums by Aretha Franklin and adding one more with only one song for
which she is just in a duet it's really not interesting.

That's not right what you wrote in your answer. I just tried with 6.5.2
and with 7.1. Both versions would list the album only under Frank
Sinatra.

7.3.2 lists the album with one song under each of the other artists as
well. So the behaviour is changed. Is this intentionally or just a side
effect of some other fixes?

If it wasn't intentional is Logitec going to revert it back to the
previous behaviour? And, if not, is there anything I can do
settings-wise in order to go back to the previous behaviour (hopefully
without having to retag 1000s of albums)?

For now I have downgraded to 7.1. again and everything is fine. But at
some point I would like to be able to upgrade again to the new versions
without getting my library screwed up.

--
Aguida