Example: in my Duet controller under artist-John Lennon/albums, I get
All of John Lennon's solo albums in my Library, plus all the Beatles
albums on which he composed a song!

I know that is what the Duet is doing b/c in the "artist - John
Lennon/albums" the Beatles albums are listed, but the song lists of the
albums don't include songs not credited to Lennon.

The weird thing is that in the Squeeze Center interface, the listings
are as I want them - only John Lennon albums listed under Lennon - no
Beatles albums.

How can I get the Duet to list the albums the same way as they are
listed in SC?

Thanks

--
firedog