MrSinatra;428560 Wrote:
> why don't you respond to the truth that you started it?

Because it is not truth.

> also, those weren't ad hominem attacks, you clearly don't know what
> that means either.

Name-calling, implications of ignorance are ad hominem.

> and you misquoted me, again.  i didn't say "dozens of OBSCENITIES" i
> said "dozens of NAMES."  and you clearly don't know what is and isn't an
> obscenity, and i said that not caring if i live or die wasn't obscene,
> just a churlish, boorish, classless thing to say you should be ashamed
> of, not that i care, but i never said ANYTHING even remotely approaching
> that.

Cite the dozens of names then.

> ok, so i didn't say "IF," big deal.  it was what, 2 years ago???  it
> was more than warranted after your rude posts that YOU started.  and
> yes, the "get laid or something" part is hardly a felony, it remains
> laughable how hard you took it, and the paragraph in whole, as you
> quoted it, DOES SHOW that i was trying to illustrate what a personal
> attack was, so you'd know.

One Year.  I mean you do have the PM I sent after that which has a date
on it, right?

I didn't take it hard at all: it just confirmed your personality traits
to me, and solidified my total disregard for your existence as well as
dismissing every argument you have as (to use your words, so this of
course can not be a personal attack): "LUNACY!" and "CRAZY TALK!"

And to this day it proves that you live in a Reality Distortion Field
where you alter anything and everything about history, despite it being
trivial to disprove your assertions.

"It's just a joke!"   Indeed.

Where is the obscenity.

I mean for an obscenity laced PM, I still don't see it.

--
snarlydwarf