snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> Again, Ad Hominem.  I really should make a macro for this.

its not ad hominem if its factually true and addresses the issue at
hand, which it does.

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> Yawn:
>
> An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that an argument is wrong
> and/or the source is wrong to argue at all purely because of something
> discreditable/not-authoritative about the source or those sources cited
> by it rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

i did address the argument itself.  you said something wasn't obscene,
that clearly was obscene, therefore you do not know what obscene is, and
i simply stated that too.

thats not ad hominem, thats logical deduction, which addressed the
issue.

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> You demonstrated no such thing.

i did.

read the obscenity link.  what you wrote qualifies.

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> Show me a dozen names I called you, yes please.

its in the PM, read it yourself.  you called names and made attacks in
nearly every line, that were WAY over the top, but par for the course
for you by that point.

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> No, I don't have any such mail.  I used Google.
>
> See the URL I posted.
>
> What mail?

ok spock, you used google, got it.

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> Hahaha,  Again, you said, and this is a direct quote:
>
> You said that.
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.music.equipment.slimdevices.general/110956/focus=112659

and you said what you said in many posts prior to that.

by that point "snarly" ...i had had enough of your crap.  and it still
isn't even close to being anywhere near as bad as what you said, nor is
it me STARTING anything.

THE FACT REMAINS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO OBSCURE IT AND RUN
AWAY FROM IT, YOU STARTED IT.  PERIOD.

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> You never said "go get laid?"

i did, AFTER YOUR RUDE CRAP, and it was funny, probably true as well,
and no where near as bad as what you were doing, unprovoked.

big difference between you going off in post 45 and 46 for no reason,
and me saying something as HARMLESS as that by post 51 at the end of the
thread after your tirades.

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> Man you need to run a virus scan or something cause someone with your ID
> said that.

hey cat bus, there's a new comedian in town!

snarlydwarf;428575 Wrote:
> I asked first.
>
> Where is the obscenity in my supposedly "obscenity laced" message.
>
> It sure looks to me like a "stop taking this so seriously" message.

i already answered this in post 84 of this thread.

if you read the obscenity link from wiki you can see for yourself what
was obscene in your PM.

i don't need to catalogue it all for your amusement, you can read the
PM and the definition from wiki and put it together yourself, (or so i'd
hope).

i doubt you'll ever address post 41-46 though, regardless of what i
say, b/c what you did in those posts in that thread was indefensible.

*the bottom line, YOU STARTED IT in that thread, and everyone can see
so for themselves, and i'm not surprised you won't address it, b/c to do
would be to admit you were wrong, no other reasonable conclusion
exists.*

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - w/sc 7.3.3b - win xp pro
sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655