MrSinatra;428315 Wrote:
> kdf,
>
> what was your first post then?  it was not accusatory with intent to
> correct?  what was it then?
>
> and no one else had complained about ALL CAPS, (probably b/c funnily
> enough i hadn't done it) or the bold itself for that matter so what
> you're saying doesn't make sense anyway.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=428282&postcount=68 shows
an awful lot of bold -and- allcaps.

I am sure some alien inserted those, since you would never do that or
be rude or bullying here.  (I am very glad that when someone apologizes
and drops the subject, that you likewise drop the subject instead of
beating a dead horse.)  It's always pleasant dealing with your calm and
rational demeanor and I am glad you never revert to bombastic rants, or
do things like post 3-4 replies to a single post, using volume to drown
out others.

Thanks for always being a pleasure to read: I am sure you are just as
cheerful and friendly in real life and that people take you just as
seriously there as they do here.

--
snarlydwarf