I'd guess they will have a "apply this App to all players" option, maybe
just not implemented yet.

Another idea for future Apps would be a simple review "grid" on MySB
showing all players (down left side) and all Apps (across the top).
Simple check marks to show which player has which Apps.  Maybe even a
way to select (install) that App on a player by just clicking the empty
field (where the check mark will appear after install).  As they add
more Apps and their customers buy more players it will get quite
confusing to remember what Apps are installed on which players.

I agree on the Radio Networks App/folder.  Also would be nice to have
the Music Services App/folder.
Or an option to add specific folders (Music Services, Radio Networks,
etc..) as the parent menu item when one goes to My Apps.  This way
people with many Apps have a bit less clutter to scroll through within
My Apps, while others with few Apps can just have all Apps appear
immediately within My Apps.
Maybe a Custom Folder App??   :)

--
toby10