Well my simple point to this was that radio providers should not be apps
at all.
There is a valid idea to have this for pandora or last FM and napster
or similar.
As they are something more than "radio".
Radio providers could reside under internetradio>radio networks where
they naturally fits.

Just like you have your socks in sock drawer and milk in the fridge not
the other way around ?

It would never in a million years occur to me to look for an radio
provider under "applications" when there is an internetradio menu.

Some Plugins reside under "Extras" but that menu is on the way out ?

There is something called "featured apps" I think this will change from
time to time to highlight different or new applications, thats for
discovering new things.

Being able to sort the home menu would be nice to I don't like to have
chose player between App Gallery and My Apps

--
Mnyb