You guys got my vote!   :)

Yes, that is what I'm saying autopilot.  Just as they have "categories"
for choosing plugins in App Gallery maybe have the same for My Apps.  I
was adding that it would be great if those could be customizable in some
way.  Have very few Apps?  Then you don't need My App categories.  Have
lots of Apps?  Then you might want categories to separate them.

I suppose it's a real acrobatic act between simplicity and
customizability.  Too simple and we have pages of Apps to scroll
through.  But then too much customizing may be confusing to new users.

--
toby10